Friday, May 23, 2008

Prayer Request



This is a picture of my Dad and me on
his 50th birthday this past December.
He was diagnosed with colon cancer
last week and we believe it is very
advanced because of the tumor size
and symptoms he is experiencing.
The outlook is very scary and he has a
rough road ahead of him. He is having
surgery next week to remove the tumor
and will be starting treatment
for the cancer shortly after.
My Dad is brave and strong but we
need your prayers!


We are hoping for a miracle...

5 comments:

Tiffany Webber said...

Oh Destiny! I am so, so sorry! I am so sad to hear this. How awful. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers and I will include them in my Fast in June.

kristal said...

Destiny, I'm so sorry to hear that. We will keep your family in our prayers.

Harshes said...

Destiny, I came over to your blog from a link on another blog to see how you are doing. I am so sorry about your Dad. He will for sure be in our prayers.

Unknown said...

Hi Destiny, I'm sorry to hear this about your dad. That's not fun. I do want you to know that my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. Take good care of yourself through this.

Lynn and Matt said...

Destiny, we are thinking about you and praying for your family.