Sunday, August 1, 2010

Glowing Cont.

Could she BE any more beautiful...
I should also add that she deserves a prize for her strength and selflessness. She has hypermesis (sp?) and has only been to the hospital once (for fluid, due to a bug) because of her determination to take care of her little unborn bundle of joy (I'm not sure she would call it joy yet, but it will be!) I wish you could see in these pics how proud her husband, Sean, is of her for all she has been through and for her decision to deliver naturally with a midwife. Myself I think it is sad that we, women wanting to birth naturally, meet so much opposition. But it's the best decision I ever made as a woman for me and my baby and all I can say is, "You go girl!"




2 comments:

Brittny Kimball said...

Beautiful, beautiful. Where were these taken? Awesome background!

Destiny said...

they are at a garden at an LDS church in sugarhouse... my new fav photo op location