Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lyndon’s FIVE

Well, he’s been five since December but we really feel like braving the snow for pics (although I am sure there are lots of fun shots you can do, it hasn’t seemed worth freezing my fingers off for!) And then I couldn’t remember my sign-in info for the blog... thanks to fb that is how neglected my blog has become. So, my apologies for the delay.
We had a lot of fun shooting these. Someday I hope he gives me a real smile, not this goofy grin, but that’s just who he is!
Photobucket
I am so sad my focus was off in these two (I need a new lens) but it still captures ‘him.’
Photobucket
He kind of cracks me up!
Photobucket
I think he cracks himself up too.
Photobucket
Love the little lip bite, and of course always looking somewhere else. There was no one else or anything else around, this kid just can’t seem to focus. But he is full of energy and very creative and I love it!
Photobucket
Well lookie here, almost a real smile, ahh.
Photobucket
The balloons were super fun.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That’s one giant mailbox.
And that concludes this session. I am thinking I need to get back into photography more... we’ll see!

1 comment:

Simplest Term said...

Lovely photos! Lovely camera!!!