Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lyndon’s FIVE

Well, he’s been five since December but we really feel like braving the snow for pics (although I am sure there are lots of fun shots you can do, it hasn’t seemed worth freezing my fingers off for!) And then I couldn’t remember my sign-in info for the blog... thanks to fb that is how neglected my blog has become. So, my apologies for the delay.
We had a lot of fun shooting these. Someday I hope he gives me a real smile, not this goofy grin, but that’s just who he is!
Photobucket
I am so sad my focus was off in these two (I need a new lens) but it still captures ‘him.’
Photobucket
He kind of cracks me up!
Photobucket
I think he cracks himself up too.
Photobucket
Love the little lip bite, and of course always looking somewhere else. There was no one else or anything else around, this kid just can’t seem to focus. But he is full of energy and very creative and I love it!
Photobucket
Well lookie here, almost a real smile, ahh.
Photobucket
The balloons were super fun.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That’s one giant mailbox.
And that concludes this session. I am thinking I need to get back into photography more... we’ll see!

4 comments:

Simplest Term said...

Lovely photos! Lovely camera!!!

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

lin Are the most classic coach bags style Dior when several princess Diana fondle admiringly of black squares edition small sheepskin cane case Coach Shoulder Bags grain paragraph, it holds concurrently and aesthetic feeling, Dior Coach Sling Bags original style are is. Dior coach bags are unique Cannage cane case Coach Spotlight Bags grain design completely spirit, pack noodles Coach Tote Bags sewing cane case grain (Cannage) inspiration from guests. 1996 by craftsman to reinterpret Coach Travel Bags and into the Dior coach bags are. It consists New Coach Handbags of 12 dense suture crisscross every line precision is extremely high, slight mistakes will lead to around the seams of interface didn't connect and drain. And the words D.I.O.R. handbag with not only opened fashion bag pendant Coach Tribeca Bags bag of metal coach outlet online guajian, glittering more elegant inject vigor. Dior fashion are timeless classic modelling and suitable for day and night different situations are tie-in

llq said...

Ya he visto algunos hay wedding gowns with sleeves

jane smith said...

"Unintentional swordsman!""Bite ~! Congratulations on the success of christian louboutin ukyour name, your face shape can be adjusted!""No adjustment!""Whether to adjust the face?""No adjustment!"Kidding, I want to burst into the game the first time, see if I can become the top few people into the game, what reward might even get hold of it! How could such a thing to waste time!"Please select the job!"The following appeared in a row option, Xiangyebuxiang, is the point directly Swordsman!"Congratulations, your account has been established, and now into the game?"I'll point to enter the picture of a switch, I have appeared in a run-down village.System immediately came the prompt:"Bite ~! Welcome you into the game, your location in the first 10 086 No. Xinshoucun, because you are the first 8888 tochristian louboutin sale enter the game, awards 200 experience points!"By this figure is too TMD Geely, the decisive shot pictures!Only covered a warm feeling, a flash of gold, 200 experience points directly to a level I rise!But still a little disappointed, so supposedly unlucky number should be given an artifact, or directly to a super-hidden career, only to 200 experience points, which pullthe silver on the group too!Check the package, only a rough wooden sticks, as well as a some tattered clothes and see me some silent![Poor] stick (novice equipment)Attack 0-1Requires Level: 0[] Poor commoner (Novice equipment)Defense: +1Requires Level: 0......Fork of two very cattle equipment, cattle fork to find a worse than he, well, first put on repeat! And then looked under their own property!Players: mood swordsmanRating: 1Occupation: noviceBlood: 11Magic: 5Attack 1-2Speed:Physical Defense: 2Magic defense: 1Reputation: 0Lucky: 0......Ah, this property is relatively invincible, equipped with only 1-2 attacks, this property was moving monster cut it?