Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fun with Frames

This is not an original idea.  I've seen it done plenty of times, but I just realized last night while I was lying in bed that I already had a frame I could use!  I was so excited to try it with Madelyn (since I didn't think Lyndon would be interested, but surprisingly he has really been into 'posing' for me lately!)
Anyway, in my head I guess I just thought the frame floated or something, I don't know, I tried to get Lyndon to help hold it but I never got the shot I was hoping for.  We had fun just the same and I thought these would fun to share!





I thought maybe I could just lay the frame down and put her in it... she doesn't really like to be put in weird places... I guess she doesn't catch my vision...
GOTTA LOVE SEQUENCE SHOTS!!!


Ahhhh, he loves his little sister :)

4 comments:

Dramatic Imaging said...

Love those! Glad you went private! It is smart but yes, you don't get to find as many old friends.

Brittny Kimball said...

Oh my goodness, I love these, LOVE them!!! How cool, I've never seen that before. I'll be honest, it took me until the fourth picture down to realize that it was just an open frame. I thought it was a framed mirror and you were taking pics of their reflection (And I was so impressed as I thought this would be incredibly difficult with angles and stuff). But then I was so confused as to how Lyndon's hands could be on the other side of the frame and his reflection still looking at us. tee hee, duh! Anyway, these are awesome. cute kiddos!

The Gammons said...

you are good at that. plus, i'm sure it helps to have really cute kids! my blog is also going private, so stop by and leave me your email!

Karie said...

Cute pictures! What a good idea!