Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

We had uhhh, well, interesting Easter this year.
Utah has not gotten the memo that it is Spring yet, I was terribly ill with a stomach bug and we had plans to go to Park City for their egg hunt with my sister but she also got sick and had to go to the hospital early that morning!
So, ya it was crazy. But Gordon came through and scrambled to put this together and I made him put the kids in their "Easter Clothes" so I could take pics. I don't think they knew anything of the crazy ordeal :)








Oh, and this is our basement incase you are wondering... we are still renting and the landlord just finished it recently. Don't ask me where he got the weird carpet from, it's heavy duty commercial stuff, but the kids love running around down there.

2 comments:

Larissa said...

It looks like you guys had a fun Easter!

Brittny Kimball said...

They both look so big!