Monday, May 30, 2011

Dad's Little Helper

I had to run around town this morning to get a few things done. Good thing I had my little helper with me. It probably took me twice as long to get everything done but I loved every minute of it! First off she had to make sure she was dressed right. Had to be in a dress with her princess shoes on. Too bad it was 50 degrees outside so she had to wear her jacket. She really doesn't care how cold it is, as long as she is in a dress she is happy.









She really wanted these glasses. I have the hardest time telling her no. I was strong this time, but at the grocery store she got a Cinderella pez dispenser and some princess fruit snacks. She can't resist anything with a princess on it and I can't resist when she gives me the look and says "please please please!"

- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.