Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy November!



So next month Gordon and I will have been married for 5 years, so I thought I would pull out some of our wedding pictures. I am so lucky to have married my best friend. Honestly we didn't really know each other long enough to be bffs when we got married, 3 months, but he is my world now and we grow closer and closer everyday. I love him so much, he is the greatest man I know and he's perfect for me (that's what really counts!) He's my biggest fan and supports me 100% (for that I am truely grateful.) Whenever I am down he picks me up, he is constantly thinking of me and I know that because of all the little kind things he does. I am so proud of him for sticking with school through all the rough times when I know he wanted to just quit. He always does what it takes and I am grateful that I can rely on him. He is the worlds greatest Dad, you can see it in Lyndon's eyes how much he loves his Daddy. And Gordon never complains about changing diapers or taking care of him, he calls it "guy time." I love you honey!!!!!!!!



Oh, and I came across my bridal portrait too, thought I'd share. Don't think anyone has seen this!

No comments: