Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Little Boy


Ok, so I am the biggest idiot ever. Gordon's parents wanted to fly him and Lyndon out to California this holiday weekend and I (not wanting to spoil anyone else's fun) said YES, grrrrrrrrr (shame on me!) I had no idea how hard it would be and I vow right now that we will never be apart for another holiday; at least Gordon and me, and I will cherish all the holidays to come with Lyndon knowing one day he will grow up and have a family of his own. Anyway, I miss them soooo much. Here's a little photo I snapped of Lyndon a few nights ago. He is so special to me and this Thanksgiving I am especially grateful for him. He's smart and he makes me laugh and I just know he is going to do great things!

4 comments:

Dramatic Imaging said...

why the heck did you not go?!!!! I am so sad you were alone! Did you get together with lots of friends? I love love love Ciera's homecoming shoot. What were your settings because I shot a wedding at night outside and I was struggling last week. Then I saw yours and wished to heck you were with me!!! You are getting better and better!

Destiny said...

you are such a sweetheart, thanks for your concern. it was less of a choice about me going (since the funds were not available) and more of a stupid choice to let them go without me. trust me, it won't happen again!!!!!!! and i made pretty good use of my time alone, i even went and saw August Rush on thanksgiving, which was really cute!
oh, and my 50mm saved me on the homecoming shoot! I shot wide open, i just had to be careful my focus was very precise!

Jen Demaris said...

Hey you I cant believe you were alone, if I was there I wouldve made you eat with us! Anyways I am seriously impressed with your photo skills lately you are doing so great! I just started some online classes and am so excited! It really what I needed since I am not as disciplined as you are to teach myself! Happy Thanksgiving!

Tiffany Webber said...

I'm still so sad you spent Thanksgiving alone! Carl better make it up to you for your anniversary!! I hope little Lyndon's ear feels better soon! Poor little guy!