Saturday, July 11, 2009

Baby Food

Well, Maddy still has no teeth so baby food is the easiest thing to feed her. Which is fine really because Beech-Nut just came out with
a new H OM E S T Y L E line that she loves! I stocked up on salmon and turkey dinners and squash and zucchini and pears and blueberries.

What's really great about it is that what's on the bottle is actually what's in the bottle! Nothing extra that you don't know or can't pronounce, just whole food (and water.)
Oh, and of course I like the price and the fact that I can send in my POP (proofs of purchase) for even more discount. I cut them off before I put them in my cupboard with an exacto-knife (sp?) Wal-la!

Well, the wedding this morning went well and now I'm off to the reception. It's gonna be a long night but should be lots of fun!


No comments: