Looking back it occurs to me that I did not drink two fridge packs of Dr. Pepper this past week, remember I am married to a chiropractor so I would never drink anything but pure alkaline water!
Now this last one would have been great to get a picture of, but Lyndon had a friend over last week, they mostly played in the sprinkler, and I did not let them pee in the yard because they both had to go at the same time. And I did not get a little chuckle watching the two of them side by side seeing who could reach the fence because I would never condone such behavior much less find humor in it!!!
Here are some pics that have nothing to do with not me! Monday
because picture-less posts are bor-ring.
Little Lyndon and I went out bargain shopping because he desperately needed new church clothes. I was impressed, we got the whole outfit for
a little over $10 thanks to Old Navy and the local thrift store.
He is very pleased as well. In fact whenever we are home I am not surprised anymore to find him either in his spiderman pj's or his 'new' church clothes!
Now, for some news some of you have been waiting for...
We actually do not have a winner for the photo shoot.
No one has completed all five steps,
So I have decided to open it up again until Thursday.
Anyone in the Dallas area can enter for a FREE session (5 digital negatives included on cd) with me.
Here again are the 5 steps to enter:
- just leaving a comment (nothing special, let me know you are interested so I can start tracking your progress)
- blog about it (then leave a comment that you blogged about it, w/ the url to your blog)
- follow me on twitter & tweet about it
- put my button on your sidebar
- email 3 friends about this (CC me into your email, firstname.lastname@example.org)