Monday, June 22, 2009

Winner

Contest closed Thursday but due to illness I am just getting around to posting the winner.

TONI, you are the winner! I will email you so we can setup your session.
Of course I think everyone who reads my blog is a winner, (and Lynn, sorry, you had a 50/50 shot and I appreciate you entering!) better luck next time. As soon as I figure this facebook thing out I think I will have a contest to do with that and then once I finally get a 'real' website up I'll probably do one with that too. So, y'all come back, you don't want to miss it!

2 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

HOORAH! Seriously I can't tell you how excited I am, I'm kicking my heels up right now (and doing that while I type is quite a feat).

Lynn and Matt said...

I just talked with one of my friends who is pregnant. I gave her your information because she wants some materinity photos--and I knew that you could do a great job for her. Maybe when she decides to do her shoot I can tag along and see you too!