Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Mondays

How exciting, my first Not Me!  Let the therapy begin...
I am a very protective mother and never let my toddler on the internet to watch Spidey Dances on YouTube!
I also would not ever let said toddler wear Lightning McQueen socks to church.  (That one was actually kind of funny, they didn't even match, he had picked one Mater and one Lightning to wear and I figured you gotta choose your battles right!?) Wish I had the pic of it, but someone accidently deleted it.  Not me,  I am never that absent minded!

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blogto read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

2 comments:

Lynn and Matt said...

I DO love MckMama's blog! Not me Mondays are really funny!
I love that you are blogging more frequently. It's so fun to see you kiddos and great photography!

Destiny said...

Thanks Lynn, and thanks for turning me onto MckMama, I found her through your blog!